
I just finished watch a movie at channel 42 “Shopgirl”. I’ve watched it twice, actually. But only after the second time I understood what the movie is trying to convey. It’s a nice movie to watch..sweet and sometimes make me ponder. It’s a story about Mirabelle who fell in love with a rich but matured man; Ray Porter- who told her that their relationship is not a long term relationship. But she loved him. At the same time, she rejected a young man’s love; Jeremy -who is actually can offer her a pure love. Without Mirabelle realized, Porter actually loves her too but he has his own reasons for not telling her. I would like to quote one line in the story that show the real reason for Porter for not keep Mirabelle as his steady girlfriend- “Porter keep his distance because hes afraid that he’ll miss her when she walk away.” But, after shes gone he realized how much he misses her. Ironic, kan? -------ok nk g class,tata
No comments:
Post a Comment