Monday, April 7, 2008

no mood

i just got back from Kota Bharu. So many things to type, just need time. i am so busy. Momok tagged me, so i think im going to do this first. enjoy!

LIST OUT THE TOP 5 PRESENTS YOU WISH FOR:

1. Guess Pink Luggage
2. A trip to Japan
3. Machine that can do my reports

---i cant think of any anymore.


LIST OUT THE REASONS FOR YOUR CHOICES:

1. I cant afford to buy it! RM700++! Gilo? I need a new luggage, please!!!!!!!!!
2. I just love to go there once again..i just love everything about Japan..
3. I am so lazy to do all the reports. With the machine, i dun have to do it myself..


THE PERSON WHO TAGG-ED YOU IS: My Irawaty Morkyrama

5 IMPRESSIONS OF HIM/HER:

(a) saiko!
(b) fun person to be with
(c) brutal but a bit manja
(d) an eater but skinny! Jelez!
(e) a good person


MOST MEMORABLE THINGS HE/SHE HAS DONE FOR YOU:- she listens. =)

MOST LOVED INVENTION (doesnt have to be technically advanced)- internet! connecting people...


WHAT DO YOU DESPISE THE MOST:- org cakap BESAR!


i wanna tag:

..anybody who read this.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ahaha..
taknak dah buat tag neh..
;p

ow, nk sambung komen kt entri lepas..

sy pun suka laki yg malu2..
challenging.. muahahaha.

Anonymous said...

i pun chenta Jepun!!!