Monday, March 24, 2008

lost and yet to be found


It is always interesting to talk about things that we like and we have knowledge on the subject matter.
But what if the other person(s) that we talk to is/are not interested?


It seems like we syok sendiri, isn’t it?


How can we determine whether or not the other persons are really listen
or cursing in silence and feel like want to take his/ her own life wanting us to stop talking?


This kind of thought and feelings explained why I refuse to have conversation with people;
especially someone new.


I am afraid I might kill them with my boring stories.


Unfortunately, I always been mistakably judged by people.


That is one thing.


Have you given something to someone else and now you want it back?

I did.


Have you ever encountered this?
Do you regret it?

I did.


Why should I give my favorite thing to someone else at the very first place?
But what if I didn’t know that it is my favorite until I’m at the state of wanting it?


That’s another thing.


And have you lost something that you are aware that it’s going to lose sooner or later?

and you done nothing?


What will normal people will or would do to prevent this from happening?

What will I do to make sure this won’t happen again?

I don’t know.

Maybe you should tell me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ermmm...
Every action has its price and its pleasure..
???